Saturday, May 10, 2008

Quarter 3


The activity I chose to reflect on for science was the science fair. We had to find a topic, do the expirement, record the data and make a poster board. We did the science fair in the end of the third quarter.

The purpose of this activityt was for us to learn about different science topics. It was my first science fair so it was kind of hard. We did our project on How Strong Is Hair? We had to see how many coins a single strand of hair could hold. We found that brown hair is the strongest of all colors of hair.

If I could do the fair all over again I would find more data and do more expirements. I think that would help to see wich color hair is strongest. Also I would do what gender has the strongest hair. After all the hard work I had a fun time doing this project.

No comments: