Monday, May 5, 2008

Quarter 3


In the third quarter we worked in publisher. We did many exercises including a business card. We had to put our name, phone number, e-mail, address and pictures that describe your personality. We were given one class period to complete the assignment.

We did this activity in the end of the third quarter. It was very fun to work on and i think it was one of the funnest things we have done so far. We did this assignment in the tech lab during our technology period.

The purpose of this activity was to get to work with the program and just sort of play around with getting to know where the icons were and how they work. It was a graded assignment and I received fullmarks. When we were done we were allowed to give them to people.

If I was aloud to do it differently I would put more pictures and I would give them to more people. I enjoyed doing this assignment and I hope we do more assignments like this later in the year.

No comments: