Saturday, May 10, 2008

Quarter 1

In the first quarter of math we did many projects. The project I chose to reflect on was the scale drawing project. We did this late in the third quarter. We were in groups and had to measure different places and make a scale drawing.

The purpose o f this activity was to learn about scale drawing. My group had to measure the conference room in the LRC. We measured the tables, windows, the lenght and the width. It was hard drawing the scale drawing because we ahd to do alot of calculations of the size so that the drawing would fit on the paper.

If I could the project again I would draw better and color beter so we could have gotten a better grade. It was a very fun but hard project but I enjoyed it alot. I hope we do more projects like this in the future.

No comments: