Monday, May 5, 2008

quarter 2

In the second quarter of technology we worked on excel. We did a test in excel. I was hoping to get a good grade but I didnt do good. We had to make a calendar by folow the directions on a different sheet of paper. We had a chance to take a re take. I took the test again and it came out a much beter test score.

The purpose of the activity was to make a calendar in excel to see what we learned over the past weeks. We were working in excell for many previous weeks. The test was very hard and took a long time to finish.

We did the test on the excell program. We had to finish it in one lesson. We were not allowed to talk to the people sitting besid us.

If I could take the test over again I would follow the dirrections more and check off what I had done, so I would not be confused. I think if I followed the directions more carefuly I would have gotten a better grade.

No comments: