Sunday, May 4, 2008

Q2

The piece I chose to reflect on for the second quarter was the typing test. We went on www.typeonline.co.uk to practice our typing skills and see how many WPM we could do. We had to take a typing test and see our accuracy as well. We had three minutes to complete how ever many sentences we could finish in the given time period.

We were given this assignment in the middle of the second quarter during our technology period. We were allowed to take practice test before the real test.

We did the test on the computer. We were supposed to look at the screen and type. It was very challenging for me but I did prety good.

If I could do the test over again I would take more time to practice so I could become better at this task. I would also try to go a little faster than I went before.

No comments: