Sunday, March 9, 2008

In Language arts for the second quarter, I chose to reflect on my spelling and vocabulary test. On Saturday, we get the words and we write the definitions and study the words. On Wednesday, we get a test.

The first test of the second quarter we had some very hard words but I studied hard and got 18 out of 20. I was very happy to have gotten a good grade.

When Mrs. Chamberlain called us over to see our spelling grade I looked at my spelling grade and saw I had an A-. I was very happy. However, as I started doing more tests my grade was going down.

I was wondering how my grade was going down. I started realizing that the words were getting harder, much harder. I started going home and studying harder than I usually do. The next couple of weeks I started seeing an improvement.

No comments: